GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the agreement between DaVegas.com (hereinafter ("DaVegas.com", "Website", “Site”, “Company”, "We", "Us", "Our") and you (hereinafter "you" or "Player"). DaVegas.com is owned and operated by Throne Entertainment B.V., a company registered and established under the laws of Curaçao, with registration number 150615 and registered address Mahaaiweg 7, Willemstad, Curaçao. Throne Entertainment B.V. is duly licensed through a sublicense granted by C.I.L. Curaçao Interactive Licensing N.V., pursuant to Master Gaming License #5536/JAZ issued by the Curaçao Gaming Control Board. TPM Services Limited, registered in Cyprus under registration number 421716 and located at Athinon 5, Agios Antonios, 1015, Nicosia, Cyprus is engaged with payment processing.
- These Terms and Conditions entered into force on 29.11.2022. You are required to read them before you start using the services of DaVegas.com. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you are not allowed to use the services of DaVegas.com.
- Registration at and visits to DaVegas.com is a confirmation of your agreement with these Terms and Conditions.
- DaVegas.com reserves the right to amend these terms at any time, with or without notification to the player.
- Amendments are deemed effective immediately upon posting on DaVegas.com website.
- Using the services of DaVegas.com after the publication of the amendments is a confirmation of your acceptance of these amendments.
- The main language of DaVegas.com website, including these Terms and Conditions, is English, and any translation errors are interpreted in favour of DaVegas.com.
FEES AND TAXES
1. The player is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to their winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of the player’s residence.
CASINO, LIVE CASINO, AND LOTTERY GAME RULES
1. Rules for each specific game are available under the rules section of the game window and can be different for every other game. The player confirms that he/she knows and understands the rules of games offered by the website. It is at the player’s discretion to know the payout percentage of each game.
WHO CAN PLAY
- DaVegas.com accepts players only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law. It is the player’s sole responsibility to enquire about the existing gambling laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction before placing bets on the website.
- DaVegas.com only accepts adult players (the minimum age is 18) and players who have reached the age specified by the jurisdiction of the player’s place of residence as eligible for online gaming. It is the player’s sole responsibility to enquire about the existing laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction regarding the age limitation for online gambling.
- It is entirely and solely Your responsibility to enquire and ensure that You do not breach laws applicable to you by participating in the Games.
- Depositing real funds and playing for real money is subject to the laws of your country, it is your sole responsibility to abide by your native laws.
- To play the Games on the Site, you must be an actual person. You cannot be a company or other legal entity. You must be playing the Games for yourself and in a non-professional capacity.
- DaVegas.com reserves the right to ask for documentation from any and all players and limit access to the website or suspend the player’s account to those players who fail to meet this requirement.
- Players from the following countries and their territories (“Restricted Countries”) are not allowed to register, deposit and play real money games: United States of America, United Kingdom, Sweden, Australia, Austria, Czech Republic, Belgium, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, Estonia, Serbia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Ireland, Ontario, Canada, Poland, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Dutch Kingdom (Netherlands, Curaçao, Aruba, Bonaire, Sint Maarten, Sint Eustatius, Saba), Spain, Israel. DaVegas cannot guarantee successful processing of withdrawals or refunds in the event that a player breaches this Restricted Countries policy. Registrations are only allowed from Countries which are included in the country list on the registration form of the Website.
- DaVegas.com reserves the right to ask for KYC documentation before playing real money wagering games and before making your first deposit to email@example.com. Uploading an ID does not guarantee successful withdrawal in the event that any of the other Terms and Conditions of DaVegas.com are breached.
AVAILABILITY OF GAMES
1. Certain games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by the policies of game providers which may change from time to time.
- In order to start playing at DaVegas.com, you will need to register and set up a gaming account with DaVegas.com.
- If You register to become a player with the Site, You must provide valid, complete, and correct information. You hereby acknowledge that if any of the information that you provide to the Company is false or incomplete, your registration will be refused. Should you already be registered as a player with the Company, the Company is entitled and required to cancel your registration as a player and close your playing account, however, contractual obligations already made will be honored.
- You are also required to come up with and fill in the "Username" and "Password" fields. Do not disclose this information to anyone. DaVegas.com is not responsible for your loss of these details, as well as for any actions of third parties who have received this information from you in any way.
- A Player has the right to use only one account. One account per residence address, IP address, and PC. If you register more than one gaming account, all your accounts can be suspended or deleted, and all bets can be voided. Besides, your winnings and bonuses that you received or accumulated during the period of use of several gaming accounts can be voided as well. We can request you return the funds withdrawn from your additional accounts. If you want to register a new gaming account, you can contact a DaVegas.com manager via support@DaVegas.com. In this case, your existing account will be suspended, and you will be able to register a new one. If you have found out that you already have more than one account with DaVegas.com, you are obliged to immediately inform us about it. If this fact is established without your participation, all your accounts will be suspended.
- DaVegas.com reserves the right to refuse to register a gaming account.
- An inactive Account is a Player Account that a player has not logged into or logged out of for 12 (twelve) consecutive months. If your Player Account is deemed to be inactive, DaVegas.com reserves the right to charge a monthly administrative fee of €10 or the equivalent in another currency (or the current balance of your Player Account, if less) as long as the balance of your Player Account remains positive.
- You authorize DaVegas.com to debit this fee from your Player Account on the beginning of the month following the day on which your Player Account is deemed inactive, and on the beginning of every subsequent month that your Player Account remains inactive. DaVegas.com will stop deducting the fee if the account balance is zero or if the account is re-activated.
- Indian Rupee (hereinafter “INR”)
- Euro (hereinafter "EUR")
FUNDING OF THE GAMING ACCOUNT
- The gaming account can be funded in any way available at DaVegas.com website at the time of attempting a deposit.
- In the case of funding the gaming account with a currency other than the currency specified by the Player when registering, all conversion fees are paid by the Player.
- The minimum amount of funding for the gaming account per transaction is 5 EUR or 500 INR.
WITHDRAWALS FROM THE GAMING ACCOUNT
- Withdrawal from the gaming account can be made in any way available at DaVegas.com website at the time of withdrawal.
- DaVegas.com reserves the right to transfer funds in a way different from the payment method specified by the Player.
- The period for processing requests for withdrawals is from 0 to 24 hours with the exception of cases where further verifications are required by the Payments Department.
- Date of receipt of money on the Player's accounts outside of DaVegas.com depends exclusively on banks and payment systems, to accounts of which the funds are withdrawn.
- In case of necessity to verify the identity of the Player, the time of processing the requests is calculated from the date of verification of the documents requested.
- If the Player fails to provide the requested documents within two weeks from the date of the request for withdrawal, the withdrawal of funds is canceled, and the Player’s account is disabled. In this case, DaVegas.com has the right to suspect the Player of illegal activities, DaVegas.com fraud, provision of false information, cheating, and/or other fraudulent activities. DaVegas.com reserves the right to cancel all bets and winnings or to use the funds on the gaming account of such Player for the compensation of its own losses and potential losses of third parties.
- The minimum withdrawal amount from the gaming account per transaction is EUR 10 or 1,500 INR.
- The maximum withdrawal amount from the gaming account per transaction is EUR 4,000 or equivalent in 200,000 INR.
- If a player has requested a withdrawal of funds, but the sum of bets made since the last deposit is less than 0.5 times the size of that deposit, the withdrawal will not be accepted.
1. DaVegas.com has a strict anti-fraud policy. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions including, but not limited to:
- participating in any type of collusion with other players
- development of strategies aimed at gaining of unfair winnings
- fraudulent actions against other online DaVegas.com entities or payment providers
- creating two or more accounts
- other types of cheating
- become a bankrupt in the country of his/her residence,
2.DaVegas.com reserves the right to terminate the user account and suspend all payouts to the player. This decision is at the sole discretion of DaVegas.com and the player will not be notified or informed about the reasons for such actions. DaVegas.com also reserves the right to inform the regulatory bodies of such fraudulent actions performed by the player.
3.DaVegas.com has zero tolerance to advantage play. Customers, who try to gain an advantage from DaVegas.com welcome offers/other promotions agree that DaVegas.com reserves the right to void any bonuses and any winnings from such bonuses from the customer’s account:
- use of stolen cards;
- creating more than one account in order to get an advantage from DaVegas.com promotions;
- providing incorrect registration data;
- any other actions which may damage DaVegas.com.
4. DaVegas.com reserves the right to close Your Member Account and to refund to You the "Account balance", subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at DaVegas.com’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
5. DaVegas.com reserves the right to retain payments if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of DaVegas.com system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s), who has/have manipulated DaVegas.com’ system or has/have attempted to do so. DaVegas.com reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any games or events being offered on the Website.
6. Should the user become aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, he/she agrees to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, the user agrees to report any error or incompleteness immediately to DaVegas.com by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should the user fail to fulfill the obligations stated in this clause, DaVegas.com has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification by the user. email@example.com or any other email you would like to use for these matters.
7. Any returns, deposits, winnings, or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account.
8. In order to verify the player`s account DaVegas.com management requires documents (ID, payment systems, utility bills еtc.) in Latin or Cyrillic script. In the event that the player doesn’t have the possibility to provide documents in the above-mentioned scripts, DaVegas.com reserves the right to demand video verification where the player shows his/her documents.
TERMS OF THE PLAYER INCENTIVE POLICY
- Terms of the Player Incentive Policy and the conditions for their receipt are listed on DaVegas.com Promotion page.
- DaVegas.com reserves the right to amend the rules of the Player Incentive Policy at any time with or without notification to the player.
- DaVegas.com reserves the right to review transaction history and logs for any reason and at any time. If during such a review the abuse of Player Incentives by the Player is found, DaVegas.com has the right to cancel Player Incentives for this Player.
- If the terms of the Player Incentive Policy are contrary to these Terms and Conditions, the terms of the Player Incentive Policy shall prevail.
- The Player fully understands the provisions contained in this Agreement and is obliged to comply with them.
- The Player ensures that their age is 18 or older, as well as sufficient to participate in gambling, according to the legislation of the country of their residence.
- The Player acknowledges that their details in the personal account of DaVegas.com are correct.
- The Player acknowledges that they have only one active gaming account with DaVegas.com.
- The Player is obliged not to disclose the login details of their gaming account to third parties and not to allow third parties to gamble at DaVegas.com through their gaming account.
- The Player is responsible for the security of the gaming account access data, as well as for the security of accounts in social networks that are used for gambling at DaVegas.com.
- The Player confirms that they are not a DaVegas.com employee or a relative of a DaVegas.com employee.
- The Player is responsible for all actions taken at DaVegas.com through their gaming account.
- The Player acknowledges that they are aware of the risk of losing money in the course of gambling.
- The Player assumes the obligation not to carry out illegal financial transactions, the legalization of proceeds from crime, and any other operation in violation of applicable law, through DaVegas.com.
- The Player acknowledges that they will not use funds from third parties to replenish their DaVegas.com account.
- The Player agrees that DaVegas.com has the right to require additional verification of their identity or their actions at DaVegas.com website.
- The Player understands that DaVegas.com has the right to cancel their bets if:
a) the Player or a third party can affect the outcome of a bet;
b) the Player or affiliated third parties violated the Terms and Conditions;
c) the outcome of a bet was the result of illegal actions;
d) the bet was made during any technical failure.
1. The Player agrees that if they broke these rules or DaVegas.com has reasonable grounds to assume that the Player has violated the rules, DaVegas.com reserves the right to suspend their gaming account, cancel their bets, refuse to pay the winnings or use the funds on the Player’s gaming account for compensation of its own losses resulting from the actions of the Player.
- If you have a problem or complaint, you can contact our technical support via e-mail at support@DaVegas.com
- If you have a problem, you have to describe it in as much detail as possible to speed up its resolution.
- In the event of a dispute, you agree that the results stored on the server are the final proof and cannot be challenged.
- You agree that in order to alert you in the event of a dispute, DaVegas.com employees can use any of the contact details you provided on the website.
- Our aim is to give the best customer experience in the industry, therefore we hope that you should have no complaints. However, if on the off chance that you do, You should first make any complaint directly to the Company by sending an email to: support@DaVegas.com. It is important to include clear information about your identity as well as all relevant details giving rise to the complaint. We will use our best efforts to promptly resolve a reported matter and reach an amicable settlement. If You are not satisfied with our response, You may refer such a complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DaVegas.com service is provided solely for entertainment purposes.
- DaVegas.com service is provided "as is". DaVegas.com is not responsible for service mismatch to the Player’s purposes and/or ideas on how such a service should be provided.
- DaVegas.com shall not be liable for computer malfunctions, poor communication and other problems that have arisen on the part of the Player.
- DaVegas.com undertakes to correct all faults in the service as soon as possible but does not guarantee their absence.
- DaVegas.com reserves the right to carry out preventive work on its software and hardware suite with a temporary suspension of the service.
- In the event of force majeure, accidents and failures in the software and hardware suites of third parties cooperating with DaVegas.com or the actions of third parties aimed at suspension or termination of operation of DaVegas.com, DaVegas.com operations can be suspended, and all current bets cancelled.
- DaVegas.com is not responsible for any costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or other actions arising in connection with your use of the website or your participation in the Games.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you save DaVegas.com, all its employees, as well as service providers on DaVegas.com website harmless from and against all claims for costs, expenses, damages related to your gambling at DaVegas.com.
- For currency equivalent, any application of an exchange rate of currency shall be consistent with the ECB exchange rate for that day.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The content on DaVegas.com website is subject to copyright and other proprietary rights held by DaVegas.com or used under license from third party rights owners. All downloadable or printed materials contained on the website may only be downloaded to a single personal computer and can be printed solely for personal and non- commercial use.
- Use of the website under no circumstances grants the user any rights to the intellectual property (e.g. copyright, know-how or trademarks) owned by DaVegas.com or any other third party.
- Any use or reproduction of the trade name, trademarks, logos or other creative materials presented on this site is prohibited.
- You will be solely responsible for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with any prohibited activities.
1. If any of the Terms becomes void, illegal or loses their validity in any degree, such term, condition or provision will to the appropriate extent be separated from the remaining provisions, terms and language, which shall fully retain their validity, as provided by legislation.
1. These Terms and Conditions are subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of Curacao, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive (single) law of the courts of the jurisdiction of Curacao for the settlement of any disputes (including claims for compensation and counterclaims) which may arise in connection with creation, legitimacy, effect, interpretation or action, or the legal relationship established by the Terms and Conditions or in any way arising from them.
1. Gambling at an online DaVegas.com is mostly done for entertainment purposes. However, there is a certain percentage of people who lose control over themselves while gambling. Before starting to play, it is important to realise that gaming shall not be viewed as a source of income or means of recovery from debts. It is useful to keep track of the time and the amount of money spent at an online DaVegas.com daily.
ASSISTANCE FOR PROBLEM GAMING
1. If you think that you start spending more money than you can afford, or in case gaming starts interfering with your normal daily routines, we strongly advise to consider several measures that can help, such as opting for Self-exclusion by request and seeking help and support from trusted independent bodies.
SELF-EXCLUSION BY REQUEST
1. If you want to opt for the self-exclusion the following step needs to be taken. You should contact our Support Team at email@example.com and notify us of your decision to stop gambling on the website for either a certain period or indefinitely. We will take all necessary measures to prevent you from accessing your user account and ensure that you do not receive any promotional materials.
PROTECTION OF MINORS
- DaVegas.com is only accepting players who are at least 18 years old and uses all available methods to stop any attempts of minors registering and playing at our Site. DaVegas.com reserves the right to ask for proof of identity and in the event that the player has not reached the legal age to play, access to the website will be denied.
- However, we realise that due to a wide accessibility of the Internet, under age people still have a chance to register and play at an online DaVegas.com. We therefore strongly encourage parents to cooperate in protecting their children from access to gaming websites. There is software available that can help in this matter. Please visit the following websites for more information. CyberPatrol, Gamblock, Solidoak, NetNanny
CASINO BONUS RULES
All bonuses must be wagered a minimum of 35 times on Slot/Virtual Sports or 100 times on Live Casino/RNG Table Games before the funds can be withdrawn unless otherwise specified in specific promotional terms and conditions. The bonus cannot be wagered on Lotto games, the bonus will not display in your balance when you open Lotto games.
Any funds withdrawn before the wagering is complete can be removed from the player's balance at the discretion of the casino management.
Unless otherwise stated in the specific promotion terms and conditions, all bonuses expire 30 days after being claimed unless otherwise specified.
All winnings from free spins must be wagered within 72 hours of claiming the free spins otherwise all winnings will be forfeited unless otherwise specified in specific promotional terms and conditions.
Unless stated otherwise on the specific bonus landing pages, all Bonuses in Casino have got a maximum bet restriction in place of €6/₹480 per game round or €0.50/₹40 bet per line (or currency equivalent) and failure to adhere to this max bet rule may result in account closure and forfeiture of the Bonus and any winnings attained during the wagering of the Bonus.
The bonus will not display in your balance and cannot be wagered when you open these games.
- 10001 Nights
- 3 Kingdoms Battle of Red Cliffs
- Alexander The Great World Conqueror
- Baker's Treat
- Double Dragons
- Eye of the Karen
- Football Glory
- Jingle Spin
- Jungle Books
- Lucky Fridays
- Mahjong 88
- Pearl’s of India
- Robin Hoods Wild Forest
- Rome Caesar’s Glory
- Sea Hunter
- Serengeti Kings
- Snake and Ladders Megadice
- Solar King
- Solar Queen
- Solar Queen Megaways
- Solar Temple
- Spinfinity Man
- Sweet Alchemy
- Take Santa’s Shop
- Take the Bank
- The Wishmaster Megaways
- Tower Quest
- Tut’s Sister
- Viking Runecraft
- Vikings Go Berzerk
- Vikings Go To Hell
- Vikings Go To Valhalla
- All Lotto Games